Stay tuned for info on our next meeting.
User Assistance Tools Survey
The annual User Assistance Tools Survey is now in progress.
The survey is designed to give you information drawn specifically from the user assistance community. Please consider contributing your experiences. Results will be publicly available on the WritersUA site.
Joe Welinske Webinar
TOUCH, VOICE AND GESTURES:
For those who missed it, have no fear, click here!
How to Craft Your User Assistance to Accommodate a Variety of Interaction Types.
Looking for work? Advertise yourself here!
This page is underdevelopment but soon will list technical communicators who work as contractors or freelancers; who are available for full-time, part-time, or on-call work; or who are looking for new job opportunities. Names will be listed in alphabetical order in each talent category. Listings FREE for STC members $10 per year for nonmembers.
• Business Analysis
• Communications Law
• Computer Science, Program Development, Software Engineering
• Desktop Publishing & Production
• Education: Communication, English, Journalism
• Grant Writing
• Graphic Arts & Creative Design
• Human Performance, Usability, & User Interface Design
• Information Technology: Systems Engineer, Systems Designer, Systems Analyst, Planner
• Internet Technology: Web Developer, Web Designer, Content Controller, Content Manager
• Management: Communications Departments & Projects
• Marketing Communication, Product Management, Market Research
• Policy & Research Communication
• Proposal Writing & Management
• Public Relations
• Quality Assurance
• Radio & Television
• Speech Writing
• Technical Communication, Editing, & Writing
• Technical Illustrator
• Training & Course Development
• Video & Film Production
STC advances the theory and practice of technical communication across all user abilities and media so that both businesses and customers benefit from safe, appropriate, and effective use of products, information, and services.
Thank you to our sponsors: